God, speed your love to me...

Walking hand in hand with the Man who stilled the waters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

First and foremost, a daughter of the Almighty God of the universe. After that, a daughter, sister, fiancee, lover, friend, confidante... and artist.

Friday, July 14, 2006

A lady of leisure? Why yes...

That's me these days, a lady of leisure. Not to say that I sit on my tush all day watching TV and eating sweets, but I'm definitely enjoying this change of pace. In addition to using this time off to search for a new job and recharge from the last one, I'm also getting some cleaning done around the house and working on another quilt (a baby one this time -- I'll try to post pictures if I can get my hands on a camera!).

I do miss my regular internet access, though. It's strange for me to not check my email for a few days in a row, especially after a year of being able to respond instantly to most messages. But, I adapt.

This is going to be a short post, because it's just too hot upstairs for me to sit here for long. We don't have A/C, a fact that normally doesn't bother me, but the 30+ temps this week have even me ready for the icy air.

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beloved Chris, who turns 21 today and joins the ranks of the "old" people (according to his younger siblings). God's blessings to you, luv.

Ta for now! Back to the sewing machine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home