God, speed your love to me...

Walking hand in hand with the Man who stilled the waters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

First and foremost, a daughter of the Almighty God of the universe. After that, a daughter, sister, fiancee, lover, friend, confidante... and artist.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I QUIT!

That's right, I did. But not just - I quit last Wednesday. I just couldn't take it any more, and the job wasn't worth coming home angry and crying every night. It's only been a week, and already I feel more relaxed and in control. I'm staying until the end of the month, which is longer than my legal two weeks' notice, but I think this will placate him a little.

So, there you have it! Thanks to everyone who encouraged me, and I'll need prayers if I'm to find a job before I hit the bottom of the savings barrel.

(And no, this isn't my car, but for about a minute I did consider doing this!)

3 Comments:

Blogger justine said...

wow am i ever jealous!

PS. is Chris's coop at aluminart in mississauga? by the airport? corner of...summerlea and...walker.. i think...
just random: i thought i saw his car there last week. i wrote 'CT, aluminart' on my pants, so i'd remember to ask...and it's now more than a week later and i'm finally asking :P

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger undoubtably_me said...

Nope! He's working for an engineering company in Vaughan, and loving it! (I'm loving that he's making $$$! lol) Apparently there's more than one purple Saturn out there!

Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:40:00 AM  
Blogger Irene said...

Jolene;

I'm glad you were able to quit.

Prayers for the future!

Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home