God, speed your love to me...

Walking hand in hand with the Man who stilled the waters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

First and foremost, a daughter of the Almighty God of the universe. After that, a daughter, sister, fiancee, lover, friend, confidante... and artist.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Rainy days...

In honour of a rainy day, I did a Google search for poems about rain, and this is one that I found. This one is dedicated to Laurs, who loves thunderstorms as much as I do. :D

Rain
When it rains
The soft grey sky
Drifts to the ground
Brown rivulets
Trickle away
Trickle away
Washing sadness down
Weather vanes
Weep and turn
Weep and turn
Forgetting in the damp and grey
That by and by
The sun will shine
Sun will shine
By and by
The sun will shine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home