God, speed your love to me...

Walking hand in hand with the Man who stilled the waters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

First and foremost, a daughter of the Almighty God of the universe. After that, a daughter, sister, fiancee, lover, friend, confidante... and artist.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Post from the Netherlands

Hello everyone! I only have a few minutes here as I'm writing from my cousin's computer between evening church and a sing-in (something like Living Worship), but I wanted to let you all know that my Oma is doing much better and may be able to go home in the near(ish) future, I'm having a great time catching up with relatives and seeing my nephews and nieces, and missing talking to you all. Thank you to those who sent me their best wishes -- you've put many smiles in my heart!

I'll write again once I'm back over the big pond. I leave Schipol Airport at 1:00 PM on Tuesday, and I should be back at work on Thursday morning. Take care, and I'll try to post a little bit about my week in the Netherlands then!

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home