God, speed your love to me...

Walking hand in hand with the Man who stilled the waters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

First and foremost, a daughter of the Almighty God of the universe. After that, a daughter, sister, fiancee, lover, friend, confidante... and artist.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Prayer Request

I'm not sure how many people actually check this blog, but for those who do, I have a prayer request for you. My friend's sister Amy and her husband Kevin are pregnant, and expecting triplets. Late last week they had to have emergency surgery and lost one of the babies, and they have to be really careful for the next few weeks to make sure that the other two develop properly. Please keep Kevin & Amy and their families in your prayers.

Jo

Oh, in case you want updates on the pregnancy, you can visit their blog at kahoogstad.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home