God, speed your love to me...

Walking hand in hand with the Man who stilled the waters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

First and foremost, a daughter of the Almighty God of the universe. After that, a daughter, sister, fiancee, lover, friend, confidante... and artist.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Progress!

I finally have time to give you an update on the flight situation. My mom has her passport now, so we went ahead and booked a flight leaving the 18th and returning the 25th. I have to go tomorrow morning to Hamilton to get my passport. We had a bit of anxiety this afternoon because it looked like we wouldn't be able to get an affordable flight until late next week, but at the last minute our travel agent found one. It seems that things are falling into place, and Lord willing in a week I will see my Oma. She's still stable, and doing well under the circumstances. Thank you all for your prayers and support; it means so much to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Villa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 5:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home