God, speed your love to me...

Walking hand in hand with the Man who stilled the waters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

First and foremost, a daughter of the Almighty God of the universe. After that, a daughter, sister, fiancee, lover, friend, confidante... and artist.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Musings

  • I finished another stack of papers this afternoon. Data entry is slow work, and daunting if you know that there's months of work in those waiting boxes. Good thing I only have to look at one box at a time.
  • As quiet as it can get sitting in the very farthest corner of the office, I do like having my little nook all to myself. I can listen to my music and just type away. I really need a new playlist, though. I've been listening to this one for the last few months, and I think that since I started this job (2 weeks ago) I've listed to the whole list a few times in a row.
  • Finally a quiet weekend! I've got nothing planned for this one, except cleaning and groceries. No road trips, no Bible studies, no outings at all. Just sitting at home with my fiance and watching a movie.
  • 310 days to go until the wedding! Chris and I did some work on our invitations this week, and we're pleased with the results. It still needs to be tweaked a little bit, but then I think it will be ready for printing! I'm making all our invitations by hand, minus the printing, so I'm hoping to have them ready to assemble early in the new year. We have a minister, and a church, a dress, a reception site, and a car! A friend of Chris' parents offered to let us use their vintage car for the wedding, so it seems my dream is coming true! (Besides Chris, the other thing I really wanted for our wedding day was a classic car.)
  • I had another flat tire this week. I spent two hours yesterday morning waiting in the shop for them to fix it, so I was late for work. Why is it when I have absolutely no money that my car decides to make me spend money on it? Shame on you, Frank...
  • I'm out of sewing projects! Mom wants me to make her curtains, but I have to wait until she has time to go with me to get the fabric. I got positive reviews on my cushion cover for the nest chair, though, and hopefully one of these days I'll actually get a chance to post all of the pictures I've been taking of my completed projects.

That's all for now, I think. 4:58 PM and time to call it a week! Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel f said...

question: when you tag 'Joel', does that mean me or another Joel?

What you need to do is to take out a whole stack of cds from the library. You've got contacts there, right? Well, our friendly library system will order you the music you want to listen to, so in theory you have access to a practically unlimited playlist, if only you'll go and get it!

Saturday, November 04, 2006 9:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home