God, speed your love to me...

Walking hand in hand with the Man who stilled the waters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

First and foremost, a daughter of the Almighty God of the universe. After that, a daughter, sister, fiancee, lover, friend, confidante... and artist.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Jumping on the Bandwagon

TEN EMOTIONS.
1. Are you missing someone right now? Um, not really. I talked to Chris this morning... I kinda miss my Oma, though.
2. Are you happy? Content, not particularly exuberant.
3. Are you mad? Nope... I'd be happier if I could remember where I put my timecard.
4. Are you bored? Nope. I've got piles of work here to do.
5. Are you German? Nein.
6. Are you Irish? No.
7. Are you French? Somewhere way, waaaay back I am.
8. Are you Italian? Assolutamente no.
9. Are your parents still married? They are.
10. Do you like someone right now? Well, I guess you could put it that way... :D

TEN FAVORITES.
1. Store: Any kind of craft store, especially quilting stores.
3. Color: Blue, all different shades.
4. Sport: To play, or to watch? Play - yech. Watch - Soccer.
5. Mall: I would like to go to West-Ed some day.
6. Music: Take me back to the days of Sinatra and Martin...
7. Food: I like all kinds of food, from all kinds of ethnicities -- Greek, Chinese, Italian, French...
8. Season: Autumn
9. Animal(s): At the moment, our fish, Spike, because he's quiet.
10. Place(s): Bed, behind my sewing machine, with my someone.

TEN FACTS
1. Hometown: Born in North York, raised in Richmond Hill and Millgrove.
2. Hair color: Reddish-brown.
3. Freckles: Freckles are cute, as long as they're not mine.
4. Hair style: Anything that doesn't take long... i'm a low-maintenance kinda girl.
5. Eye color: Green-grey.
6. Best friend(s): Karen, my GBSers
7. Mood: Meh. Content.
8. Height: 5' 8.5" (juuuuust shorter than Chris)
9. Innie/outie: Innie! Outies look strange...
10. Lefty/righty: Everyone is born right-handed. Only the gifted overcome it.

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.
1. Have you ever been in love? I have.
2. Do you believe in love? I do.
3. Why did your last failed relationship fail? We were too young.
4. Have you ever been heartbroken? Unfortunately, I have.
5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Don't think so, but I sincerely hope not.
6. Have you ever fallen for one of your best friends? Nope. Best friend's brother, yes.
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? A few of them.
8. Are you afraid of commitment? No.
9. Has someone ever kissed your hand? Yes, Kevin! It was so sweet... :P
10. Have you ever had a secret admirer? He was for a bit... now I'm gonna marry him.

TEN THINGS: THIS OR THAT.
1. Love or lust: Love, definitely. Lust fades.
2. Hard liquor or beer: Depends.. I like Baileys, but I also like Corona.
3. Night or day: Night... I'm a night hawk.
4. One night stands or relationships: Relationship... I'm all for longevity.
5. Television or internet: Both... I'd go without TV before I'd go without internet, though.
6. Pepsi or coke: Ew, neither. Sprite please!
7. Wild night out or romantic night in: Night in, I think.
8. Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.
9. Phone or in person: Face to face is so much better.
10. Msn or Myspace: Ech, neither -- Gtalk!

TEN HAVE YOU EVER.
1. Have you ever been caught sneaking out? Nope... it's hard to sneak out of a tiny basement window.
2. Have you ever skinny dipped? Ah! Ages ago, when we were camping.
3. Have you ever done something you regret? Sadly yes.
4. Have you ever bungee jumped? No... the whole great heights factor is a big problem for me.
5. Have you ever been on a house boat? I haven't... I think I'd like to.
6. Have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker? Jawbreakers are gross.
7. Have you ever liked someone so badly it hurt? Mm-hm.
9. Have you ever danced in the rain? Yep, with Chris looking on in patient amusement.
10. Have you ever had a hangover? No. I know where my line is, and I don't cross it.

Th-th-th-that's all, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home