God, speed your love to me...

Walking hand in hand with the Man who stilled the waters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

First and foremost, a daughter of the Almighty God of the universe. After that, a daughter, sister, fiancee, lover, friend, confidante... and artist.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

...to you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH!

I'll never forget the first time I met you. I was so nervous on the way over to your place, and Chris kept telling me to chill out and that you were going to like me because he liked me. And then we were there, and I didn't have time to fret anymore, and you were there! By the end of an evening of pizza and soccer, a friendship had started, and now three years later you're such an important part of our lives.

Have a wonderful day, and make sure your husband spoils you! We love you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you... you guys make me feel SO special. It was an awesome 21st birthday, I cried at the card Kev gave me!!

Friday, November 24, 2006 6:07:00 PM  
Blogger undoubtably_me said...

:D

Monday, November 27, 2006 9:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home