God, speed your love to me...

Walking hand in hand with the Man who stilled the waters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

First and foremost, a daughter of the Almighty God of the universe. After that, a daughter, sister, fiancee, lover, friend, confidante... and artist.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Wow, sorry for the dropping-off-the-earth thing there. Suffice it to say I have a very dull life, wedding notwithstanding.

110 days to go.... I don't think I'm the first bride-to-be who wishes all the details were done so we could just get married already.

I'm having some sort of allergic reaction, I think; I woke up this morning and my eyes were all itchy and puffy. I'm hoping it goes away before I have to go out tonight.

I neeeeed a job, and an apartment in Kitchener.

1 Comments:

Blogger elaine said...

Jolene!

Well, i know you're not dead, b/c i saw you this weekend ... but now your computer has woken up too

:)

Good to see you on Friday. All the best with the final loose ends and absurdities and necessities

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 6:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home