God, speed your love to me...

Walking hand in hand with the Man who stilled the waters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

First and foremost, a daughter of the Almighty God of the universe. After that, a daughter, sister, fiancee, lover, friend, confidante... and artist.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Artistik Expressions

Well, I finally got a chance to show you the pictures of some of the projects I've had in the past months. I'll put them all over on my other blog as well, but here are some of my favourites:

Reversible bag - quilted
T'other side
My very first quilt.... I think this one took about a month to make, working every evening.
A baby spitdoekje... I don't know what you call it in English :)CUSTOM: A monogrammed throw for my sister's birthday -- jean on one side, fleece on the other.
Giant pillows for my sister for Christmas (I made matching throws for my soon-to-be SILs)
CUSTOM: Wedding throw for P&C
CUSTOM: Birthday throw for L -- she picked the colours a while back
CUSTOM: Birthday throw for my sister's friend

I have a few more, but Blogger isn't letting me show them to you. I'll keep trying...

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ve'y nice.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 3:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spitdoekje = Barf Blanket....I don't think that's literal though :-P

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 8:15:00 PM  
Blogger undoubtably_me said...

:D Thanks Dave....

Thursday, December 07, 2006 9:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing work, Jo! Keep it up.

Monday, December 11, 2006 9:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing work, Jo! Keep it up.

Monday, December 11, 2006 9:50:00 PM  
Blogger Scatterfingers said...

How do you reverse a bag?

*mind blown*


d

Saturday, December 23, 2006 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger undoubtably_me said...

Dan: You turn it inside out. Then it's a gab. :)

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 9:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jo, Its michelle Vanderven here Or as you know me michelle vandyk!! Just ran across your blog and thought I would say hi!!! Well here I am ..email me sometime.. would love to catch up!!! mjvanderven@gmail.com

Michelle

Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:42:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm in awe of your multifaceted talent with paper and cloth. *aweebitjealous*

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home