God, speed your love to me...

Walking hand in hand with the Man who stilled the waters.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

First and foremost, a daughter of the Almighty God of the universe. After that, a daughter, sister, fiancee, lover, friend, confidante... and artist.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Things

"Things" for today:

  • There's a movie shoot going on in Jackson Square, with lights and cameras and cables and people galore. A few weeks ago there was a movie shoot in my building -- MY building -- all the way up at the top. This is cool. I feel... sophisticated, as I casually walk through the muckety-mucks on my way to the super-important things I need to do.
  • I'm making a skirt for myself, for Sundays. It's corduroy in an autumn-themed plaid, and I heart it.
  • There was a birthday in the office today, and we had cake. And cheese and fruit, but mostly cake. That was my lunch.
  • I went shopping last night with Marsh, and found a cute black dress to wear to the Christmas party next week. Add to that new shoes, a clutch (I own a clutch! whodathunkit), and a trip to La Senza, and I am a happy woman. Poor, but oh so stylin'.
  • 9 months, 14 days until our wedding day.
  • I love babies. I got to hold a baby this weekend, and he was sleeping in my arms, and I felt very maternal.
  • I have jury selection next week, so I'm off work for the unforseeable future. I don't know if I want to be selected or not, but a CEO here says I should dye my hair pink so they won't pick me. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"nubbin' wit all the muckety-mucks", huh?
(laugh: you had to know I'd say that!)

Monday, November 27, 2006 11:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home